View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 07:17 AM   #30
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAH View Post
Meanwhile, my device continues to drain properly now, ever since it started behaving itself after topping it off as I described. I'll let it go way down before recharging this time, although i let it go pretty low last time (about 20%). We shall see, but it will take awhile to drain now, of course...
I am quoting myself above so that you'll see where I was the last time I made a posting to this thread.

The latest is that my Touch finally drained itself down to 20% in a well-behaved manner as I used it over a period of weeks. I then charged it yesterday to 100% and disconnected it (I woke it up before disconnecting it, to see if that made a difference). Well, after sleeping all night, it is now down to 77%. DAMN!

So, I am "topping" it off right now, to duplicate what we did in the B&N store about 3 weeks ago (see posting above). I'll let you know if that once again fixes the problem...
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote