I've been thinking on the evolution of Navigator, and making it useful for most people, even as a complete CTB replacement.
So here are some ideas of possible future improvements for discussion:
* write a selection dialog: mark all, none, by extension, except extension
- delete files
- update metadata and thumbnail with book contents, add files to global.db first if new
- edit metadata
* search: by folder/filename, or by metadata
* write documentation... any volunteer?
Regarding DR800+ integration (and Mackx's Hack eventually):
- put a Navigator shortcut in HOME
- disable UDS updates to metadata except cover (configurable in dr.ini)
- allow multiple tags (borrow code from Mackx's Hack)
What do you think? suggestions?
PS: anyway this is a medium-term roadmap, I won't be able to work on this on next weeks