View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
Mel Comley
Addict
Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel Comley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just thought I'd share my latest review of Final Justice with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very decent follow-up, 3 July 2011
By
wistfulskimmie
This review is from: Final Justice (A Lorne Simpkins thriller) (Kindle Edition)
A year after the events of Impeding Justice Lorne is left emotionally battered and bruised. Then she gets a phone call with the words 'He's back!'. Thus begins a chase across France to rid the world of the ultimate bad guy.

This book was set at a slower pace than it's predecessor but that doesn't make it any the less enjoyable for it. It was nice to be taken along at a slightly slower pace. I still couldn't put the book down though and found it easy to get back into Lorne's head. This time around she was far more fragile and I identified with her vulnerablity.

Can't wait for the next one Mel, let's hope we don't have to wait too long!

Hope you'll give it a go. ;-)
Mel Comley is offline   Reply With Quote