View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:17 PM   #99
gshank
Enthusiast
gshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animalsgshank is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle
collection of themes for 360 plus

I collected a bunch of themes to try on my 360 plus, so I thought I'd share them here. I haven't exhaustively tested each one, but I've modified them to point to the /applications directory when necessary, and to use acontent.app instead of notes.app.

The Britanica theme is very nice and has a different layout. I made a couple of minor modifications on it in the 'brit_var' (for Britanica variation) theme.

Themes included:
Covers.pbt, ant360.pbt, brit_var.pbt, cleanmix.pbt, minimalist.pbt, pocket-theme.pbt, LastOpen.pbt, britanica.pbt, five.pbt, modern360.pbt, stamir.pbt,
Sheeps.pbt, beauty.pbt, cleanlook.pbt, fred.pbt, note_five.pbt.

I also included the wifi-on.app & wifi-off.app used by britanica, and the history.app used by brit_var (which allows you to modify the last-open-book list).

Enjoy...

Gerda
gshank is offline   Reply With Quote