View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #89
photoluminations
photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.photoluminations could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: none
nook color display, actual size?? error in format guide?

Nook color specs are stated as 1024 X 600 pixels at 169dpi. This is ~6.1x3.6 inches.

BN publishes the "PUBIT! ePUB FORMATTING GUIDE." That document, at section VI Image Optimization states "The maximum viewing size of the nook screen is 600x730 pixels." That would be a viewing area of 730x600 pixels.

I am a publisher developing books that will be distributed for the nook color. I don't have and would not like to own a nook color. Can someone who has a nook color perhaps take a rule to their device (unrooted, displaying an epub book) and tell me if the formatting guide is telling the truth? I have been unable to get clarification from BN. Thank you!
photoluminations is offline   Reply With Quote