View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #197
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Will the antenna fix that issue? I really want to keep the Roku but I also want to keep my sanity! My life will be miserable if she keeps reminding me that we lost the local news.

What are your experience using those mini antennas/digital converters? I guess it depends of the area, right? Also, if I recall well, digital signals are all or nothing, not channels with noise and poor reception, like the TV dad gave me during the 80s. Am I right about that?
Yes, antenna will fix the problem. check antennaweb.org and it will show you what type of antenna you need. If you are pretty close, less than 15 miles an indoor unit might work fine.

If you don't have a digital receiver in any of your TVs then yes you will need a converter.

It's not ALL or nothing... if you get a week signal you will have video and audio dropouts, like pixilization I am sure you have already seen.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote