View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #38
brdwygurl
Connoisseur
brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And count me in as one who does not want tapatalk enabled on MR. I do not want more advertising and any popups. Sometimes I do access MR from my wife's iPad and I do not want to have that garbage forced upon me when we do not actually want or need it.
I understand that popups can be annoying, and wouldn't want them either. But it's actually an option that forum owners can turn off, so everyone wins.

"When you installed tapatalk on your forum you were instructed to add a piece of code to the footer of your site. Just remove that code and the popups on your site will no longer show."
brdwygurl is offline   Reply With Quote