Thread: e-pub confused
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage; iPad Mini Retina; Sonys; Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingsandy View Post
I guess I am still not sure what the Kobo E-book download is. Borders site no longer states e-pub download (at least I can not find it); it just says Kobo e-book download. So, does that mean if you purchase a book in Kobo format you will be able to download it to your desktop & read it on the Sony 950? Sorry for all of the confusion on my part.
It used to be when you clicked the purchase button it would take you to a Borders shopping cart interface and the Kobo ebookstore relationship was behind the scenes. Now when you click the buy button it takes you direct to a Kobo account login and the shopping cart is through the Kobo website. They also want you to transfer your Borders ebook library to your Kobo account. Since Borders will probably start liquidating any day it is best to just setup a Kobo account and buy direct from their website from now on.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote