Thread: e-pub confused
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-950, Aluratek Libre Pro, HP Touchpad, Kindle Touch, Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Kobo's ADE ePub and kePub are not the same. You are confusing the two.
I don't think I am, I never said that kePub syncs with my Sony reader.

Kobo's ADE ePub books do sync with the 950 through their desktop software, which is very convenient. Kobo's kePub books do not sync with the 950, since Kobo has made that format exclusive to their brand of readers, so I read the kePub titles in the Kobo app on my phone. Sorry if my first post wasn't clear on the format-thing.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote