We reading this forum for a while but know we are stuck with a bricked kindle and need your help.
We managed to brick the kindle during toying around with the "jailbreak"
We restored everything the jailbreak does with a recovery.sh an checked all md5sum supplied by the amazon update.
Some files had wrong md5sum so we restored this files without luck.
The kindle is in a boot loop (linux is up but the gui crashes 3 times and then tells us to call amazon).
We build a serial connector and use a buspirat. We can see the output of the kindle but cant enter anything (we see a echo but its seems not to drop into the shell on the kindle).
We described everything in the buspirat forum http://dangerousprototypes.com/forum...p=24071#p24071
maybe some of you who used the buspirat can have a look at the settings we use and point us to our mistake.
Any other hint on how to unbrick / debug are very welcome too.