Thread: generating tocs
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:53 AM   #16
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xopher H View Post
What I'm saying is that Sigil keeps overwriting the .ncx file that I've manually modified to be in the structure that I like. One of the problems with using heading tags is that they also stylize the text, rather than just marking it.
You control the style of the headers via the stylesheet. First of all a header tag identifies the header. That it also could be used for style is a 'bonus'.
Toxaris is online now   Reply With Quote