View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
I agree with you on this. Unfortunately, many of my earlier books are in bold; that is, the regular "Paragraph" text was denoted as "Bold." On those earlier books, I basically wanted a thicker line of text with which to read, but I've since taken a different stance on this.

Oppinions differ, as you realize, and some contributors here use the "Bold" designation as one of choice.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote