View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:18 AM   #28
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Wait a minute! It's not that one written by a member of MR, "The Burning Sky" is it?

If not, I think I'd like a bit more than a one-liner, even if it is a good one-liner.
Nope, not that.

More hints...

"There are a few more of you than I'm used to speaking to at one time," she went on, "and I'm afraid I'm still a bit new at making speeches, so I'll keep this simple. And—" she waved at the heavily laden tables dotted across the grass "—since I see the caterers are waiting, I'll keep it short, as well."

------------------------------------------------

"You and all your sin-filled people who worship at the shrine of sensuality have no place among God's chosen!"

-------------------------------------------------

"We've had enough people banged up in riots without their taking clubs with them, xxxx!"

"Clubs?"

Those... those aren't clubs, xxxx, they're baseball bats!"

"Baseball bats?" ... "What's a baseball bat?"

"Baseball bats are what the batter uses in a baseball game, xxxx,"

"And what," ... "might a baseball game be?"

"You mean people don't play baseball on Xxxxx, xxxx?"
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote