Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:19 AM   #25
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
In Canada, I picked up a case for my KT at Chapters/Indigo this weekend. You have to be careful because there are a lot more case styles available for the larger Kobo wifi than for the smaller KT. The store I was at had 3 different styles for the KT - the Roots sleeve, the Kobo book style cover, and a Kobo zippered cover. I am told that not the all stores are carrying all of the styles. The zippered cover isn't on the Chapters website, so I took a photo. The wavy bit in the front is a pocket, fits the KT perfectly, and costs $25 Canadian.

Last edited by anonymoose; 07-19-2011 at 12:23 AM.
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote