View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:38 PM   #758
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
If you send a clear photo of settings page of Dlite, I may figure out the config. you can get access to this page by pressing menu button, then "S" as described on the attachment.
Click image for larger version

Name:	main page.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	74554

BTW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottima View Post
I installed the new version Lite0717.644.1006.rtm (2011.07.16) and now I can read PDFs and Kindle's "documents" content, but it doesn't seam possible to resize the pdf page as for now.
Now it has zoom function: (they haven't released the update yet)
Quote:
(goo.gl/xN5iZ) This week update:
New features:
PDF documents support zoom function.
Support TXT document to extract sections of smart article directory name as the function.
Upgraded to support WIFI network to update the function.

Improvements:
Optimize the UE / UI design.

Fix the problem:
Fixed the "book information" screen, click "read the book" or "Add tag" or "delete tab" caused crash problem.
JPG format images can not be repaired properly displayed.
Fixed user-installed fonts to be restarted in order to display the name of the font and font can not be properly displayed.

edit: They released the update Lite0723.674.1050 (2011.07.23 )

Last edited by thomass; 07-23-2011 at 04:46 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote