View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 08:54 PM   #9
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedJ View Post
I had the same problem until I added a bar code scanning app to my phone. Now I simply scan and copy the ISBN when I get home.
Ted can you share the bar code app?
Currently I take photos - sure makes for an interesting photo album - currently I have pictures of books, sofas, options for my daughter's musical costume, several dresses for an important dinner, a few cars my son is interested in and firewood (price comparisons there - I don't really care what it looks like!)
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote