View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM   #12
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveK View Post
I purchased "What Hath God Wrought", a volume in the Oxford US History series. However, it appears I was charged full price ($9.99). I wrote to Amazon requesting a credit of $8.99, and they instead sent me a credit of $1. I immediately contacted them again and explained that I should have been charged only $1 for the book, so why I was I only credited $1? I was very specific in my original email, yet somehow they apparently interpreted it that a $1 savings was not applied.
I am beginning to be skeptical of the special offers from Amazon, as it seems they are frequently mishandled. It's beginning to seem like it's more aggravation than it's worth.
SteveK
Amazon reps dont seem to understand special offers. Less frustration if you think of it as speaking to a 2yr old. Keep it simple and to the point. My "give me a refund" comment got me further than a full blown explaination.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote