View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #11
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ Thanks a ton AnemicOak, that makes a lot of sense. I too love how much ingenuity is out there - there are indeed a ton of big brains mucking about

Personally, if I had to choose between keeping the flashing [which actually bothers me not a bit] or some ghosting on the screen [however faint]...knowing myself, I would definitely prefer the flashing.

Still, this is an extremely cool and worthwhile project.

Kudos and continued success to all involved.
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote