View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Thanks for the link I have only just recently got into Audiobooks
If the category link is correct the out of the 402 only 117 are Fiction books(I'm not one for reallife stories )
YW!

IMO, they have kind of a weird way of doing things, so there are actually more fiction books than that. I think by "fiction" they mean just mainstream or literary fiction and not all fiction. If you click on the other categories, such as mystery and scifi, you will see other books not included in the fiction section.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote