View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 08:56 PM   #11
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Change it back - you don't need to use a gmail address at BN - any address will do.
Already gone past that But from what I understand, you do need your NC registered with a gmail addy to be able to use the Android Market once the NC is rooted.

I doubt I will try to root this until next week (when I have more time), but this is a gorgeous little tablet and I think I am in love

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote