View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
I have had the original iPad for over a year. It's been used (and abused) by me, my wife, two small kids daily (and nightly). It has dings (and jelly) on its aluminum body but so far it is still fully functional. It is a sturdy thing.

At the same period of time, the LCD screen on my brand spanky new 17" - quad-core laptop met with a small toy wielded by my daughter and Kindle 3 decided to stay behind on a plane. This is just the electronics, I am not talking about the mayhem and destruction visited on toys, furniture, etc.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote