View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #2313
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by symondo View Post
Iv'e been running PRS+ on my new prs650 for a week now & it's great. Everything appears to work ok but sudoku. I know someone has mentioned it in this thread before. Is it just me or the only thing I can get to function on sudoku is quit? Anybody else have sudoku working on the 650?
Of course, cause I ported it to touch-devices

Top Line "GAME" "LEVEL" are actual menus!
GAME - NEXT, RANDOM or SELCET starts a new game.

Another thing: Please make sure to have all menus closed before pressing HOME to exit Sudoku, otherwise the touch interface will freeze and you will have to do a reset to get access again.

Quote:
The chess is a cool feature too (It works for starters), Although some higher levels would be nice. the current level is too easy to beat & I cirtainly don't claim to be very good at chess.
You can set AI to slow to increasing the strenght.

HTH
Mark

Last edited by Mark Nord; 07-14-2011 at 09:55 AM. Reason: typos
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote