View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:23 AM   #31
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
You must have suffered a recent head trama so I will try to help you out.

Here in MR you MUST pick a format and staunchly support that format. Not only that, you must spread FUD on opposing formats and companies that support such inferior formats.

To say you are format agnostic is unacceptable and will be grounds for your account to be disabled.

Now that you have been reprogrammed...you may proceed.
=X=
Whoops, and here I read 3 formats! Mobi on WinCE devices, Epub on my Sony (now I finally figured out how to add a small top margin), and PDF on my Mini...

But then I'm in member of the Ebook Liberation and Transformation Front!

OT: had the tablet been 7", I might be interested. 9" is either too small for what I want with a tablet, and too large for an ereader.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote