View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 12:13 AM   #14
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
It is way too hard to just choose one or a few. It seems like all the ones I have chosen have been great, so far. I enjoyed the cozy mysteries of Chesterton, G.K.: Father Brown Omnibus uploaded by HarryT . I did just find this one uploaded by Jellby, Galsworthy, John: The Forsyte Saga, that looks to be something I'll enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
As you say. So the way I choose to interpret this question is: “What book available here is the best constructed (proofread and/or well formatted) and/or a wonderful book that only its presence in the MR library made one aware of?”

On this basis I would say Three Men in a Boat and any of the books by Lord Dunsany.
Your link took me back to the beginning of this thread. Did you mean this one? I agree it is a great story and is beautifully done.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote