View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #20
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
I'll wait and see... especially for the possible eink device.

But a new Android tablet? No thanks. Really happy with my iPad 2; I actually bought a new one for my wife. I am really happy not just because the hardware but the tons of app. I have and I am able to download, including GoodReader for PDF and kindle app itself, which it is better than the Android counterpart, in my opinion.

Love my new Android phone but there is a lot of road to make and walk in terms of Android apps for big screens. I will start to consider when I can see enough and quality Android apps for Honeycomb.

Last edited by jocampo; 07-13-2011 at 08:23 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote