View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #19
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, KT, PB701/IQ, K2, PB360, BeBook One, Axim51v, TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange! View Post
I don't "read epub", I read books. I've heard the argument that mobi is inferior to epub, but mobi seems to be adequate for the tpe of reading I do (mostly fiction and non-fiction ).

I care more about the attributes of the device than about the formats it supports. I'm sure my opinion isn't shared by everyone, and that's okay with me too.

Oh, rest assured you are in the overwhelming majority.
Prepare to be quoted extensively, you just summarized the attitude of the mainstream, real-world ebook buying public.
"I don't read epub, I read ebooks."
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote