Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #14
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I wonder if covers for the Sony 650 will work. I've seen a few on Amazon, but this one I'm tempted to get since it's less than $20.

http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-Leath...0591809&sr=1-2

Doesn't use the four corner straps.
I've read a lot of good reviews on the Tuff-Luv cases. If it is a tad too big you could always pad it with a bit of foam.

For those thinking about a universal case with four corner straps, I wonder if using three straps along with a small piece of velcro at the location where the upper-right strap should go will work? It might be worth a try.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote