View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #84
Rtturvwsxmavpduc
Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rtturvwsxmavpduc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Smile Thanks for your kind comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Only just started getting into audiobooks so appreciated both lists, Thank You Rtturvwsxmavpduc
Happy to be of service. I've been enjoying listening since the late 80's. The production value and convenience of today's audiobooks is light years beyond those early cassettes. I believe many of the narrators are much better too.

You're welcome to abbreviate my 'Username' to "Rtturv". The 16 characters are simply to assure all sites have a unique Username and Password. I don't want to be the cause of RSI.

Last edited by Rtturvwsxmavpduc; 07-13-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Clarity
Rtturvwsxmavpduc is offline   Reply With Quote