View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #115
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
I recommend licensing/grabbing FB Reader as the jetBook does. Its PDF handling is far superior to the Kobo's; I hadn't realized how superior until I started trying to read a technical PDF.

Zoom in/out of about 7 layers which sticks over page turns. Excellent reflow which makes reading an image-free PDF as close to painless as reading an ePub or txt file. Divide the page into sections and page up/down/right/left for each chunk (great if you have a multi-column PDF and/or or lots of graphics.)

Since its GPL I'm assuming Ectaco's source tweaks are available as well (if they tweaked it.)
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote