View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #114
JohnMorris
Enthusiast
JohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: PRS650, Kobo touch, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by viviena View Post
You can already do that though. Granted, you have to swipe and not tap, but as a right-hander, I find the KT easy to use with my left hand.
I tried that last night. You're quite correct!

For those still skeptical, as I was until I tried it, the trick is to hold the reader about half way up, thumb vertical on the front face, just clear of the screen. To turn the page swivel the thumb over the screen and drag it back into place, on the process doing a right to left swipe.

This is quite a different hand placement to the Sony for one-hand operation. On that one I hold it by the lower left corner.
JohnMorris is offline   Reply With Quote