View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 11:21 AM   #28
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Review #17 on Amazon says of Buckyball; This was one of the most engaging books I've read in a long time. I literally could not put it down. The plot twists and turns, the main character is like-able, it's intense and thought provoking. It will definitely have you at the edge of your seat... it's brilliant. You must read this one!

Get your free copy on this site or email me at lokisarrows@gmail.com

and visit my BuckBallBlog at http://lokisarrow.wordpress.com/
lokisarrow is offline   Reply With Quote