View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR View Post
I'm trying to find the ebook (mobipocket) version of the Novel "Runemarks" by Joanne Harris. Random House says there is an ebook version out there, but all the ebook resellers I have tried so far don't list it as available.
Retailers seem to lag pretty far behind Random House's "official" e-book release dates. I'd been eagerly awaiting the e-book edition of Jane Jacob's Dark Age Ahead. It has a listed release date of December 18, 2007, but just fit Fictionwise.com this past week. If that's anything like average, given Runemarks's "On Sale" date you'll probably just need to wait another month or so.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote