Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I don't think there are any official cases yet in USA stores, in other words cases made specifically for the KT. I'm not sure where you live, but i read in one of the threads here that Borders is supposed to start stocking some in late July. I would be careful of third-party strapped cases as the KT has the power switch right where most cases have the upper-right strap.

I had a neopreme slip case from my old Sony 300 that fits the KT well. I do want a bookstyle case though and hopefully someone will start carrying them soon.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote