View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #50
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticmaniac View Post
pendragginp, where did you get the wacom pen? I'm looking for a cheap substitue. I have plenty of styluses lying around but none of them work. is the wacom stylus special? i'm not too keen on spending $20-30 just for a stylus especially given that the pe was only $125.
I bought the Penabled Tablet Pc Slim Pen by Wacom for $20.00 from Amazon. Somebody here mentioned it. I especially like that it fits into the designated slot perfectly.

Edit: Oops, I see that you don't want to spend that much
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote