View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9, Fire 7HD, Surface 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpo067 View Post
I've just used the kindle collections plugin on calibre and I'm pleased with the result, I used it to set the collections based on the series description set in the metadata using Calibre. However does anybody know how I can make the Kindle (3.1) pay attention to the series numbering rather than defaulting to an alphabetical sort in the collections view.

Cheers in advance
Better to post this in the Calibre forum than here, since it's really a Calibre feature, but the short answer is to use a Metadata Plugboard. Mine is:

{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}

This makes the title on the Kindle start with the series name and number.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote