Thread: Search?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:01 AM   #2
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 2, KB, PW 1, PW 2, Voyage, & Fire 2 -- iPad mini
Cool whoops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help me please?

I clicked on something in Calibre, by accident, my mouse moved.

Now I can't search like I used to be able to.

I used to be able to see all my books and then when I start typing the authors name in the search box all the other books would go and just the author I was searching for was left.

Am I making sense? I have been trying to get it back since about 8pm and have just given up.

Thank you xxx
so what happens now? i'll guess that you accidentally hit the 'enable/disable search highlighting' button (the second button to the right of the 'go!' button. just hit it again. if that was the problem then it'll be set back the way it was (if my guess was correct).
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote