View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 03:00 PM   #3
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1, K3, K4s, iPad, iPhone 5
Personally, I like some margin and I prefer only left justification rather than full justification. So the only issue with a PDF file is that the reader doesn't get to chose which he/she prefers.

Since I have a Kindle, I had to send your PDF file to amazon to format it for me. I think it pulls the text out and makes it a mobipocket file. Which means, of course, that it's no longer a fixed format, but is now free flowable text and I can choose my own font size or justification. In other words, I can't really view your PDF as you created it! (Except on my mac, of course.)

As long as your PPD file creates text big enough to be seen on a 6" screen, it is probably fine. PDF's are still not *ideal* in that the user cannot have her own choice of how to display. But if it's the only format available (and if it is sized for a 6" screen) it is probably fine. IMHO
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote