View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #83
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Hi All,

Sorry I've been gone a while - Work and home life lately have been a little on the overwhelming side.

Yes, Military Diorama is directly in the Turing Evolved series. Just in case it's not clear, Peter Roberts is in both of them. Other characters are likely to re-appear from MD in Titanium Skin also.

Military Diorama is set 28 years before the events of Turing Evolved and it explains how Peter got involved in the project. The way I wrote it, it's easier to read Military Diorama *after* the events of Turing evolved, though it doesn't make a lot of difference.

Titanium Skin is set 6 years after Turing Evolved but I won't say more there about the story yet, except that it's a direct follow-on from TE and there's a few more combat scenes in it. I'm still on First Draft though, so to be honest, it's at least a year away. I will aim to have it complete and released by Easter 2012 but no promises.

APK- Yes, I have the First Revision Edition - I'll send you a PM this weekend if that's OK.

David
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote