View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #61
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by westparker View Post
Where can I find or where can I recover or re-regiser my PE.
I have not been able to get my email and password to work (and this was before the company shut down).
You can register your PE under Settings - eDGe Settings - Register This Entourage Device. However, based on what you said in your previous post, it sounds like your update to Ermine was no good. You may want to try and re-install the Ermine update first.

https://www.entourageedge.com/suppor...barticleid=265

I few new owners have reported being able to register their devices so you may want to give it another shot after you have a stable Ermine install.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote