View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 07:25 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorky View Post
I just bought Calibre Library for my android tablet and I connected it with pc with no problem and I could download the book but the problem is how do I read it there is slight change calibre has pre coded sdcard but my tablet uses tf cards hope that does not matter but yeah again how do I read books that I downloaded from my pc over to the android tablet by the way is vs 2.2.

All help is welcomed and thanks all.
While we usually refer to SD cards (most devices that support cards use these as they are common as dirt and Digital Cameras ) , it applies to any type of card the reader supports

If you have a "card reader(writer)", these are all treated as Disk drives.
So 1 choice (and the only one if your reader does not show as supported/able) is to 'Save to Disk' feature in Calibre.
If your reader supports cards as well as internal, you will see icons for each appear in the Toolbar shortly after connecting the device.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote