View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #11
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
But wasn't that already the case?
Pretty much. Since the whole eminent domain abuse in the Trans Texas Corridor came to light, and the Gardasil scandal.
But the Govornor in Texas actually has even less power than the Leutenant Governor - so all we ever get running for the office are crooks and nutcases.

Someday I would like to see a race here with someone to vote for, instead of revaluating who needs to be kept away from the veto pen the most every four years.

Lets not make anymore presidents out of benchwarmers from this farm team.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote