View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I actually received an ARC recently; the title escapes my memory at the moment, but the gist is that Wal-mart has cleaned up its act and become more ethical recently. I'm extremely skeptical, but I'll give it a read.

I do think that Amazon is losing the PR battle on this front. I live in Texas, and I have to say that the local attitudes towards how Amazon conducted itself down here have been extremely negative (myself included). Honestly, I agree with the OP that, if anything else, Amazon could and should be characterizing this issue very differently.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote