View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:40 PM   #10
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe563 View Post
The lines running through the text is 'ghosting'. To set the page refresh rate to reduce ghosting see my instructions in Message #2.

Regards,
Joe
Thanks! Being gone for a few hours, and messing around with it some more (no doubt, you wrote your post while I was experimenting), I did find myself tapping twice quite a bit. I've set my refresh to 2 - but looks like I might need to go to 1.

Thanks.

And why, while my reader is now on the "off" page (with the sleeping face on the black quilt back), would I be seeing a ghost of the My Reading Life still on that page?

(Jeez, some people (read: ME) are never satisfied, eh?)
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote