View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #4
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
My Kobo works perfectly (at least I think) but, I soon realized that it needed a certain degree of pressure from the fingertip - which I cannot quantify in words - it's something you need to get used to. And I don't think it's a glitch - I think it was wanted this way - after all, you don't want a fly to land on your screen and delete your book.

I think that people (and I don't necesarily mean you) should use Kobo a little while before giving up.

I posted here weeks before getting one. I fairly new about Kobo but, when I got to the actual practice - I needed a period of adjustment - and now - things are ok - MY KOBO HAS PERFECTLY TRAINED ME...lol...
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote