Thread: Seriousness "Friends" amnesty day.
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 04:09 PM   #7
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Looking at my "Friends" I think back on some good friends I have gained while here on MR.

On that list there are some that I greatly respect and truly value. But there are some who may, over time, have had second thoughts about the value of my friendship.

What I would like to suggest is a onetime "Friends" amnesty day. Maybe next week, maybe at the end of the month I pardon all my friends and we start over again.

No hard feelings for those who chouse not be friends. None is intended on my part. I know I can be irritating, and may have alienated some over time. Likewise, having me as a friend may reflect badly on some.

Anyone else think that a "Friends amnesty day" might be a good idea?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
OK, I'd like to pre-friend both of you, right here and now!

Just what does happen when you un-friend someone? Do they get an un-friend request? Or die slowly of shame?
Sounds to me like this is a secret ploy to un-friend some people .

If you want to test it out, you can friend me, then after I've accepted, un-friend me (I won't take it personally ), and I'll let you know if I get a notification.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote