View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Aligning The Content TOC

This is the way the content TOC now looks:

Obviously everything is "center" aligned. If I align things to the left", it's even worse with the word "Contents" all the way to the left side etc.

Of course I'd like everything to be neatly aligned the way you can do it using tables/cells.

Is there such a way perhaps in html that I'm not aware of without using tables so that everything will be where I want it in my mobi and epub files?
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote