View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #104
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
A netgear N300 dgn2200 - if that means anything to you! Fairly middle of the range I think (or for us in NZ anyway).

Previously had a belkin n. It had up up to date firmware but I still couldn't get it to connect to my phone or kobo - and it had random disconnects, and speed issues as well. This new one seems really fast, was easy to set up and so far so good.
A few years ago I would have recommended belkin, nowadays however its linksys. Belkin has for some reason slipped from good to bad quality for their support.

Glad its working out for you . I have a question thouh regarding "N" do you find it worth the extra money to go to from g? I have a g router (linksys) and with my wifi was wondering if the n would be better, my tivo wifi dongle is g so not sure if it would help any way.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote