View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 08:14 AM   #72
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1/2/3/4/PW2, Droid Maxx, Galaxy Tab 2 (10")
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
The GUI ought to be configurable with respect to what binary to use so that the Perl program can be used.

I will not debug the Windows version problem since it probably is impossible to to without recreating the problem. If somebody else find out what the problem is I will fix mobi2mobi. You run "mobi2mobi file.mobi" and it hangs? Or do you have to give some specific flags for it to hang?
Yep, if I run the .exe file it hangs. No specific flags necessary.

I generally run the mobiperl programs via the perl interpreter; I only tried the compiled binaries to check out the GUI (I was using mobi2mobi a lot to fix a lot of files that showed up incorrectly on my new Cybook).

I just tried mobi2html.exe and got a hang as well -- there is apparently something that my system does not like about the compiled versions of the mobiperl programs.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote