View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #12
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
I loved them all. (Don't get the 2nd book dislike -- I loved it, and thought the second game felt very natural. Huh.) I seriously feel like they're the best serious YA trilogy I've read; prior to HG, that title went to Pullman's Dark Materials in my estimation. Love them.

Has anyone heard the audiobooks? I really like the narration by Patricia McCormick, esp. since she's "the Law & Order child psychologist" to my ears. Very fitting!

Last edited by anamardoll; 07-01-2011 at 04:28 PM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote