View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 03:06 PM   #21
stesc
stesc has learned how to read e-booksstesc has learned how to read e-booksstesc has learned how to read e-booksstesc has learned how to read e-booksstesc has learned how to read e-booksstesc has learned how to read e-booksstesc has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarulf View Post
I've had mine now for a few days now as well and read several books, but this hasn't cropped up for me more than once or twice. It might have something to do with font size, but I'm not sure about that.
Interesting. I might have to test a few more books, with the one I read right now it happens every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarulf View Post
It took me a while to figure out that you have to mark the menu item (Author, Title, Favourites etc) and hit enter to get a full list of the contents to page through. Those four entries for each (assuming there are four of course) confused me at first.
I noticed that as well. I just think it's annoying that you can't scroll through all your books from the home screen. Especially if you switch the database to folder view, it just shows the first 4 entries from the last page you visited in the full content list.
stesc is offline   Reply With Quote